Enjoy working remotely, with an option to join our downtown San Diego office post-pandemic. Help us take our platform to the next level and make a lasting impact on our business as one of our first 50 employees.
We’re looking for a product leader who can build what users want next before they even know they need it. We’re looking for a passionate product manager who wants to build best in class mobile and web applications for transportation and logistics. You will analyze requirements, design, test, launch, and measure new features. You’ll use your knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of GoShare, then we want to meet you.
As team leader, you will oversee a group of high-performing engineers working in a fast-paced, high-impact team that is never satisfied with the status quo. GoShare believes in the power of multi-functional teams and you will be tasked with driving excellence through collaboration, harnessing the power of passionate innovators, regardless of where they sit in the organization. You will work with all teams including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence, Customer Service, Operations, etc. You will be measured by your ability to execute product releases that result in meaningful, measurable customer outcomes.
As a product strategist, you will prioritize innovative solutions that extend our usage by individuals, teams, and organizations. You will balance extended objectives that drive market disruption with near-term tactics to drive growth and engagement of our diverse user base. You will run A/B tests to optimize product for higher conversions and/or better experience.
As a business owner, you will oversee our largest revenue line, our marketplace model for on demand last mile delivery. The position requires a level of comfort leading through influence to ensure best-in-class execution. You will ensure effective investment and ROI decisions.
Our team is smart, hardworking and shares a sense of compassion for helping people. Our headquarters in San Diego supports our global team of employees, contractors, and delivery professionals. We believe in collaboration, respect, and fairness when it comes to working with people. We have a work hard, play hard mentality. We believe work/life balance is important for success. Our office vibe is fast-paced and casual. T-shirts and jeans are allowed especially GoShare t-shirts. During the pandemic, our team is still cranking from home, keeping in touch with digital tools including Workplace and Jira.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience building high performing products
- Experience with mobile app-based marketplaces and APIs
- Comfort driving P&L outcomes
- Experience with UX
- A passion for data and analytics
- Demonstrated excellence in creating user-focused solutions at scale
- Has experience analyzing system requirements
- Oversee strategy, planning, and execution for GoShare’s core products
- Requirements analysis
- A/B Testing
- Work with a team of 8+ software engineers to achieve deadlines and exceed product expectations
- Fostering a culture of innovation internally and externally
- Develop use cases and user stories
- Drive the development, prioritization, and execution of product roadmaps across the GoShare platform
- Refine and develop a product vision
- Coordinate awareness of new product and features internally and externally
- Align business needs and goals with engineering capabilities
- Articulate our customer-facing vision for future innovation, and drive investment cases to continually enhance our market position and customer impact
- Define, analyze and oversee key metrics to drive constant product improvement
- Assist with strategies to attract and retain highly skilled engineering talent
- Quality Assurance
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, 2+ of which has been spent leading and scaling successful Product Management teams
- Experience with logistics or transportation software is a highly desirable
- Proven leadership in building and leading best-in-class software products
- Experience developing user-focused products, used by millions of customers, that span consumer and enterprise solutions
- Success in driving business outcomes using product improvements
- Experience balancing strategy, investment and execution to foster long-term growth
- High level of business acumen to represent the company in strategic client, investor and partnership discussions
- Knowledge of marketplace business models
- Belief in the power of cross-functional teams and a commitment to empowering and supporting your team
- Experience working with remote engineering teams is preferable
- Experience with mobile applications and APIs preferred
- A/B Testing on mobile and web
- Product management
- Highly intelligent
- Project management
- User experience
- Attention to quality and detail
- Time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Some travel to Brazil required
- A/B testing
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
Hours: Full Time
Pay: We offer competitive salaries, PTO, paid holidays and equity compensation
Locations: San Diego, CA. No relocation assistance provided. Must be authorized to work in the US.