What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a Designer to join our content marketing team—the team responsible for bringing the Litmus brand and marketing programs to life. This person will work closely with our Director of Content Marketing, website manager, and paid media specialist just to name a few.
Who is the ideal candidate?
You are ready to develop your design skills on a wide range of projects. You get excited solving design challenges with other creators and strategists
You should have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and eager to learn more through a wide variety of projects, we’d like to meet you.
You'll be responsible for:
- Designing effective visuals for web-based or print projects from initial sketches through to final deliverables, including
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of marketing campaigns and projects
- Projects could include: landing pages, brochures, presentations, ebooks, infographics, web page design, and more
- Creating compelling designs applying UX and conversion best practices & principles
- A passion for design (including data visualization!) and a keen eye for detail
- Understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Experience with the following: Figma, Illustrator, Indesign or other comparable design tools
- Excellent communication, teamwork and time management skills.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Experience in UX and designing for conversion a major plus
- Portfolio required
- 3+ years of product or marketing design