We’re hiring a low code engineer to help define, deliver new products for patients managing Parkinson’s disease, or chronic pain. In this role, you will develop applications using no code development tools like Airtable, Zapier, Webflow that integrate into existing systems and databases. You can disambiguate engineering problems into actionable solutions, and are experienced rapidly prototyping, delivering software using wysiwyg editors, pre-built templates, and existing frameworks, libraries, and repos.
- Curious, strategic, growth mindset, bias for action, clear communicator, accountable team player
- 5+ years experience with hands-on software development, testing, designing data schemas, models, preferably B2B2C products
- Knowledge of python, react, vue, bootstrap, node.js, airtable, zapier, coda, notion, glide
- Enjoy solving complex problems, navigating regulatory requirements, and balancing multiple customer needs e.g. patients, physicians, therapy, insurance companies
- Effective managing stakeholder relationships, priorities, dependencies
- Experience with a full product lifecycle, and integrating, prioritizing customer feedback
- Experience with lean and agile delivery, iterative development, and continuous releases