Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will create and manage content initiatives across multiple channels and platforms to drive engagement, community, sales, retention, lead generation, and pipeline, with a particular focus on social media and SEO.
This position reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute on the content needs within our integrated marketing framework. These include but are not limited to whitepapers, reports, webinars, blog posts, infographics, display ads, videos, and of course, email
- Own our social media strategy and execution
- Create, curate, and manage all social content by translating campaigns into formats that work on social (videos, GIFs, etc.)
- Promote all content, including ebooks, webinars, and blog posts, on social to support company goals
- Develop strategies to increase viral sharing
- Monitor, listen and respond to users on social
- Own the reporting of social media performance
- Be the go-to for our PR team in getting content approved and routed internally (not to mention figuring out how to amplify any press on social!)
- Engage with the email community
- Analyze content performance and optimize accordingly
- Use your SEO knowledge to optimize past and future content
- Work with key stakeholders in retention, customer marketing, and demand gen to understand and optimize content strategy according to the overall customer lifecycle
- Craft compelling copy by persona that supports overall Litmus messaging and positioning to drive business goals
- Create content experiences that will delight future customers, customers, and subscribers along their journey
- Lead content projects, including running kickoff meetings, reviewing/editing drafts, collaborating with design, to delivery of final content to design and interactive teams
- Obsessively ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for performance
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
Part content and part email marketing geek, we’re looking for someone who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You are curious about all things related to content marketing, channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics, and overall measurement. You are not ok with the status quo. “Can we try this?” is a common phrase you say to your co-workers.
- Experience creating marketing (especially social media) content at a B2B/SaaS company
- A love of email marketing (email speak is your first language, or a close second!)
- Experience with email marketing and automation
- Expertise in SEO best practices and optimization strategies
- Passion for writing and editing
- Strong communication skills
- Out of this world project management ability
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 300,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.