You will be a strategic leader unifying our excellent sales, marketing, and product teams towards a common goal.
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will play an integral role in scaling a world-renowned and much-loved SaaS brand from $10M - $50M+ in revenue. We need your strategic mind to unify our excellent sales, marketing, and product teams towards a common goal.
You will be in good company, too. Toggl is a team of A-players. Everyone is smart, fun, and caring.
You are joining us at an exciting time – we have just unified our two sister companies under the same brand - Toggl Plan and Toggl Hire.
We are profitable and self-funded, and we’re taking Toggl to the next level. Join us for the ride!
You will fit in well in the Toggl team if you have 5+ years of experience in a high-level sales/marketing position. You have a solid track record of successfully building the brand of a SaaS company with 20M+ revenue. You are comfortable with a fast paced environment and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously across teams. You are data-driven and have strong analytical skills.
This role requires leading a team of sales and marketing specialists. You should have experience leading and inspiring teams. You will succeed in this role, if you are self-motivated, have exceptional problem-solving skills and remain composed under pressure. Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must, international and remote work experience is a plus.
About the team
Toggl is a distributed team of 75+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.