Olo’s Deployment Team is responsible for working with new customers from kickoff to launch and manage the relationship throughout the project. The Deployment Manager plays a crucial role by advising customers on best practices and facilitating a smooth launch of their digital ordering initiatives. The Deployment Manager works closely with internal teams as well as brand contacts to oversee the entire onboarding and implementation process to set new restaurant brands up for success.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in project management, have a focus on providing great hospitality, and appreciate the art of excellent communication.
- Facilitate efficient and successful launch of customers; Manage and schedule synchronized deployments.
- Identify and develop relationships cross-functionally to ensure a positive experience for customers.
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Apply critical thinking skills to resolve customer issues delaying a deployment.
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and document/share learnings with team.
- Provide effective consultation based on customer needs and advise on best practices to ensure customer is leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Communicate requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally, utilizing Jira and manage customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests.
- Work in tandem with the Customer Success Management Team to ensure a seamless transition following customer launch.
- BA/BS Degree.
- 2+ years experience as an Account or Project Manager.
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- Highly organized.
- Impeccable project management skills.
- The ability to work independently and to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Top-notch presentation skills.
- Ability to educate customers on deployment best practices.
- Preferred experience with Asana, Jira, Bloomfire, Pipedrive, and Zendesk.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo is committed to the well-being of candidates, employees and our community. The Olo NYC Headquarters will be closed for the foreseeable future because of the global outbreak of COVID-19. While an in-person interview is typical for many roles at Olo, we will conduct interviews via video conferencing while our HQ is closed. Olo benefits from the fact that over half of our workforce is remote, therefore we are accustomed to conducting interviews via video conferencing and we anticipate no impact on our recruiting timelines. We encourage candidates to share any concerns or questions with Olo’s recruiting team.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 300 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Chili’s, Dairy Queen, Denny’s, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Portillo’s Hot Dogs, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, and food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map:https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!
Apply for job
Please login to submit application